Hi! We, Dave and Sherry Domer, R.N. welcome you to our home — and yours! Our tranquil, rural home is just south of scenic downtown Hartville, and offers five spacious, comfortable private bedrooms. Each bedroom is tastefully decorated and fully furnished, including a TV with basic cable and telephone. We also offer a cozy kitchen and dinette, a tastefully decorated living room and a private laundry room. All rooms at the Shepherd's Gate #1 are conveniently located on one floor, with 3 full bathrooms and 2 half bathrooms. We also have a fully equipped handicapped-accessible shower.
We make life easier! Our services include:
- State certified and insured
- Owned and operated by RN with 32 years experience
- In-house physical therapy, rehab services, and hospice care
- Visiting physical, podiatry and hair care services offered
- Long and short term stays available- whether for rehabilitation or needs daily help
- Daily medication monitoring
- Assistance with personal grooming, bathing, and activities of daily living
- On-site caregivers 24 hours a day for your comfort and convenience
- Wholesome home cooked meals
- Laundry and housekeeping
- Cable TV, telephone and daily newspaper are included
You’ll love your new lifestyle at Shepherd’s Gate #1. Stop by and visit us! We’ll be happy to give you a personal tour of our home and discuss your lifestyle goals and needs. Or call for a free consultation (330) 877-3046.
We would appreciate it if you would take a few moments to answer the following questions. Please be assured that we do not share or sell personal information about you, except when we have your permission.