"We are proud to welcome you to Shepherd’s Gate. With more than 32 years of experience in the health care field, we were discouraged by the poor quality of senior care that we observed. So we set out to create an elegant, peaceful environment where seniors could receive loving, quality care, while still enjoying life in a beautiful, homestyle environment. In 1998, with the help of my husband, Dave, we opened Shepherd's Gate # 1 in Hartville. After wonderful, positive feedback from both seniors and their families, we have now opened Shepherd's Gate # 2 in the heart of Hartville. Come visit us, and see why we believe we offer the finest senior care in Stark County."
-David Domer & Sherry Domer, R.N. Owners / Operators
With today’s hectic society and your busy schedule, you barely have time to take care of yourself. It makes it even harder if you have a senior at home. Shepherd’s Gate is here to help!
We offer many services that can be tailored for your situation. Our services include:
- State certified and insured
- Owned and operated by RN with 32 years experience
- In-house physical therapy, rehab services, and hospice care
- Visiting physical, podiatry and hair care services offered
- Long and short term stays available- whether for rehabilitation or needs daily help
- Daily medication monitoring
- Assistance with personal grooming, bathing, and activities of daily living
- On-site caregiver 24 hours a day for your comfort and convenience
- Wholesome home cooked meals
- Laundry and housekeeping
- Cable TV, telephone and daily newspaper are included